Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Spelling Arrivederci: To See If I Can

I have arrived... and strangely enough, despite being me, I don't quite know whether I should italicize have or arrived. And hence:
1) I have arrived.
2) I have arrived.

Take your pick. Either ways. After two bus journeys, misguided (unguided?!?) autorambos, assorted traffic signals, two blisters on different feet, and two-and-sumfing inch heels. And they say Alexander was a fighter? Ha!

And what about those dragons, hmmm?!? Faster Igor... faster.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is it that you have arrived m'lady?
anon-the-insistent ;)

Betty Foy said...

@AI: Epithet meant in all its glory. And I, I'll have you know, have arrived [ahem] spiritually... so there Darth Vader. Hmph!

Anonymous said...

y must you loathe me? im just an admirer of your blog!
and you have just redefined the path to spiritualism..two buses, autorambos and heels! gone are the meditation days, eh? ;)

anon canon