Sunday, November 18, 2007

The last week's been a trifle cyan, if you know what I mean. And then on Friday I go to sleep at ten thirty, wake up to screams elevenish... and the red and gold burst out of nowhere. I've always liked being me in an abstract sort of manner. Now, until the next accident ambles into collision path, I like being me at this particular time in presentory. So yes... as of now, I like being "settled"... if only it didn't sound so like a gamester's bet, I wouldn't mind being so for the entire of my life. As it is, I think I'll give it the coming ten years. And S, if you're reading this, the office has got to be in red-and-gold... and P can choose the shades for her tattoo corner.
I'm too moved for anything else today... it's strange how unsettling settling in can be. Meanwhile, if anyone wants to help... rattle off books with dragons in them... in starring roles if possible... the obscurer the book the better it smells.
Maybe I am religious.

Clarification: Un-titled due to celebration.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't say what the celebration is about?

Betty Foy said...

@Kirra: Quite right... I didn't... regular Shirley Jones you are becoming, eh?