Thursday, April 17, 2008

Job's Comfort

Not counting this post, 'I', 'me' and 'my' occur 79 times on this page. It would appear that everything is always about me. When did I get so self-obsessed?

Ironic. Because this is about me too, isn't it? For today, this makes me a little uncomfortable. Maybe tomorrow I'll love me again. Until then, I'll wish I was home so P could give me a hug.

Until then, I'll dive into chocolates like they are the goddamned Pacific... to hell with Atkins.

P.S. Maybe I am getting maudlin in my old age.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too many margaritas do this to you.

Ask for a red-'bull' based drink next time...maybe Bull-Frog. :)

That's a rhetorical question but to answer it. You got 'so self obsessed' when you overheard Lord Goring saying..

"To love oneself......

Precise date not known but that was sometime in the 90's.

P.S.-Excuse the preceding PJ but counting the number of 'I's & 'me's in one's own blog is HEIGHTS of self-obsession.

Betty Foy said...

It is just as I suspected. You really don't have anything worthwhile to do. But why make it so obvious?

Anonymous said...

This wasn't such a waste of time, so far.It was worthwhile.

My mistake. No more. Promise.

Betty Foy said...

Aww nuts!