Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Swiss school needed

So. I can't eat with a knife-and-fork... therefore there's no point even talking about chopsticks. No small-talk-skills possessed at all... not even the weather dammit! Grooming is limited to wearing lip balm. I'm officially a corporate failure... and I'm not even in the corporate world yet. My education system has failed me... so has Chunnu-the-chaatwala... excuse me while I curl up and play dead for a while... there's no need to make detours though... just step over me... I won't mind.

Also I hate the new font on Blogger... what happened to democracy... or did I sleep through it all... again?

5 comments:

Abhijit said...

err...you might want to know that chop sticks come handy in case there's a case of corporate you know what aggression :P...so do forks...

not talking from experience, chennai hardly offers much chances...but well...as you see...at the end of a working day, my imagination's not too dried up!

so...what's the flavour of the lip-balm?

Betty Foy said...

humbug... that's the flavour.

freefallcon said...

just so you know... i had chaat yesterday... btw, do you always go on such doddering disjointed diatribes?

Anonymous said...

Don't you pay any heed whatsoever to that jibe about the chaat. Remember, you are the one who gets Jackman. And I still love you, if that helps. Just don't hold me by it.
Kirra.

Betty Foy said...

@Bhai: Yup... pretty much... but at least I don't rant... no personal affronts intended... well... actually yeah... intended.

@Kirra: It helps... not a lot but slightly yes... come to Brisbane if you really wanna make yourself useful.