Sunday, February 17, 2008

Mush Remembered: An Obituary

Mush watched: When Harry Met Sally (for the nth time), Sleepless in Seattle (for the 1st time... can you imagine!), Must Love Dogs, Frankie and Johnny.
Mush attempted-to-be-watched-but-given-up-due-to-various-reasons-including-but-not-restricted-to-food: Tristan and Isolde, Pretty Woman, My Best Friend's Wedding, Perfect.
Mush heard: On assorted radio channels... one that seems to have most recall value is a mushvaganza called "Love Hour"... I'm not letting the radio name my kids... or dog.
Hot chocolate consumed: None (I'm watching my figure... and no, you're not invited)
Coffee consumed: None (we were out of coffee... it's almost like survival camp here)

Rather tame, if you ask me... next time I'm going naturist... that way I don't have to shop either.

No comments: