Thursday, January 17, 2008

Saying Grace

I love the idea of cosmic souls. I love the idea of hot chocolate fudge... the real thing and not what they simply pass off as fudge when it's actually sundae. I love the idea of ruby red. I love the idea of sword-fighting... not fencing. I love cats. I love dogs. Sometimes even kids. The smaller the better. I love the smell of fire. I love being right here right now, even though I sound like a Backstreet Boys' track gone horribly wrong. I love the idea of evenings and nights. I love black. I love penthouses and studio apartments with french windows overlooking busy streets. I love not having peptic ulcer. I love that my nose is a little broken... I think it lends me distinction. I love blues and slow music. I love fast music. I love waltz. I love salsa. I love rea-hlly dark chocolate. I love words. I love being an artist manquee. I love having money. I love the internet. I love laughing with people I like. I like smiling at people for no reason... I love it when they smile back. I love the idea of being a little psychotic and self obsessed without having to be apologetic about it. I love being able to do everything I want to do. I love being loved.

I hate that I just might wake up in an atrocious mood tomorrow and that Frankie and Johnny may not be on.

No comments: