Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Quick Post Goodbye

A month of back-breaking work... or so I like to think... and now it's my favourite time of the year again. So despite sleeping through the end-sems, I was up the entire last night... it's strange the priorities human psyche has where insomnia is concerned. I mean really... where is a good insomnia when you need one? And there it goes slobbering all over you just when you'd much rather sleep through the long wait home.

So anyway. I was up the entire night watching movies and I was thinking of whether I am a cat-person or a dog-person. And I decided I'm a little of both... sort of like Phantom... only with less purple. A lot less purple. Or the cool signet ring that leaves marks. Reah-lly... a skull? How cliche is that!

I think I'll just leave now... the car is here. The train will be here when I'm there... which makes sense if you write it on a sheet of paper and work it through. And then home.

No comments: