Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Abenteuer

It's been a good few days - from Saturday till today. Went home after eons... good food is undoubtedly the mainstay of civilization and law and order. Start scrumptious food distribution systems, call them Harry, and watch the crime rate plummet. I swear to gawd you'd soon see moms-in-law shopping with tax proffs for pink Christmas gifts.

Be that as it may, behaved extremely juvenile-ly despite A&A being quite out of action after a virulent virus visited. It's a good thing rock-paper-scissor is inter-generational. Which reminds me... if in a house, the ground floor has bombs, and the first floor has chocolates, what would the second floor have? Go on... think like a 8 year old... it shouldn't be too hard, and I mean this in the nicest way. No? Oh well... burgers. I don't know why either. But that's what A felt like eating then. Hence. So anyway.

CCD on Sunday... espresso after four and three seventh lifetimes of powdered milk coffee. Ummmm! Also Ayu-ffee...



Shopped for my interview... on my own for the first time since sixth grade... c'était un cauchemar... bought my first pair of heels... no wonder they are called stilettos... sheer murder... but so very, very desirable. Put your hands together for my first love... a pair of shoes. Typical.

Post-birthday treat on Monday... the four of us together for the first time since time began... we are a bunch of idiots to have not done this before... especially because it was not merely almost fun... it was fun... S divorced me and got hit on by a guy with a green matka, T made eyes at fellow passengers on a hot rainy day, while P thought of food and salivated. If music is the ultimate expression of the human soul, we might, for all we know, have been chanting Dilwalon ke dil ka at full volume, top speed, and no holds barred. Yes, no bars held either.

After appropriately stunning the Basanti that fell to our share with our multilinguality, we barged in at 3.20ish for the buffet ending 3.30. Good Samaritans, like ghosts, exist. For the rest... o-r-g-y is a good word... distinctive and indicative of the sense of abandonment it means to depict. Conversation would have flowed, but we were too engrossed in other matters to notice, even if one of us had spoken up, which I doubt.


That evening we won the Twenty20. Tuesday was a holiday. And today, after a particularly interesting Environment Law class, just a few minutes back S and P have promised to do something which it would be quite enjoyable to watch them accomplish. And hilarious. What dull lives moral people must lead.

It's been an eventful half-a-week. 'Nuff said.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suggestion. Though you haven't asked but its free. On me.

Get a decent camera. You look awesome in the pic (can't really figure out which one is you but all fours are gorgeous. I guess u are the one with hypermetropic glasses. Naturally cute. I am serious in case ur lawyer mind starts misguiding you.

I love you. How about a date this friday. On gtalk. u at your place, me at mine. Can't get anymore convenient for the long distsnce that separates us. Will send u a mail soon on yahoo.

keep smiling & remain evil (your normal self, plakhya saya)

Betty Foy said...

Let's do this a step at a time...

A. Suggestion: Thank you very very much.
B. All four of us? How very, VERY nice of you. Though if you search carefully, you'll notice you missed around 1.5 people... but hey, no one's perfect. Except for me... and Depp.
C. She resents the phrase "hypermetropic"... she just got hyper-homicidal... run!
D. If you're eminently rich, good-looking, brown-and-crinkly-eyed, black haired, slightly dimple-cheeked, with no facial hair, a good sense of humour, classy taste in books and movies and a black mole on the left shoulder-blade... then I love you too... or if you're Johnny Depp.
E. I'm not evil, obnoxious, or retarded (you here S?!?)... I'm just delusional and that's VERY different.
F. Please tell me you're Johnny Depp!
G. I don't know my alphabets... that's part of being delusional.
T. Please!!

P.S. What's "plakhya saya"?

Anonymous said...

wow superb comments:)

blog hai ya court room:) newayz enjoyed..

Betty Foy said...

@Vijay: You did? You need to have chewing gum more often.