Friday, August 3, 2007

Learning from the Ostriches

The two things I haven't been able to get the hang of in the three-odd years of my adult existence are ironing clothes and saying goodbye: I keep wanting to put both off for tomorrow and keep hoping they'll come up with self-ironing clothes or sumfing.

The goodbyes will still remain a problem though. One could say au revoir: but isn't that like hiding your tooth and brushing it everyday anyway, when one could've traded it for whatever the prevalent exchange rate is in tooth fairy stocks? Pointless, if you know what I mean.
Meanwhile, until a breakthrough is made in this regard, I prefer to sleep through the goodbyes. After all, everything said and done, Ostriches have survived evolution just as well as we have. And they have better plumage.


Watch Before Sunrise and Before Sunset: in the latter, watch the last shot at least thrice. Not just because three is a good number.

No comments: