Saturday, February 2, 2008

Waking up

I don't believe in destiny but there are certain things I've always known about myself... for instance, one day I'll learn to make chocolates at home... one day I'll go to Paris and backpack across Egypt... and London... one day I'll have an apartment in a high-rise overlooking a very busy road... one day I'll have a secretary who'll make coffee the way I like it... one day I'll have a library dressed in ebony which will be bigger than the rest of my apartment put together... one day I'll have red heels and will speak Spanish... one day I'll have a 'patchwork cat' called Nefertiri... I've always known all of this will happen to me.
So yeah... I've been to London. A magnificent anti-climax. My dreams are so much more prettier... which is a lot more comparatives in one sentence than is grammatically allowed. But what the hell... the secretary will take care of all of that... right after she gets me my coffee.


(Some people never learn... I sympathize mom)

No comments: