Saturday, September 8, 2007

Smile OK Please

I shall, I believe, start a laughter diary to record when I laughed at what. I've been told it's a great indicator of character. That and how one eats apples. So by the end of the month, I should know enough about me to know whether I should buy Chocolate Truffle or Chocolate Total.

I wonder what I shall call it. Perhaps Pelham?

Aside: I wonder why they call it Absinthe... it's so perilously close to abstention that I always imagine it to be a quakerish man in an astrakhan coat frowning through the window pane. Now Rum sounds nice and frolicky... like a fun, rough-and-tumble sort of a person. Whisky, I'm afraid, sounds a little drunk and unable to carry it. Currently, I have no opinions to offer on Merlot. Let me read up on Arthur and I'll get back to you on this. Also, I wonder where the female liquors have gone off to.

No comments: