Tuesday, June 19, 2007

And so it begins...

I wanted to start a blog on a special day... but my birthday is too far away and 07.07.07 just doesn't intrigue me enough... and a numeric quirk or dates with megalomanial flavors are the only things that appeal to me... apart from chocolate which sadly, in the mundane world of floating diurnes, is neither here nor there... also as of this moment I haven't a thing to do... which of course means that it is time to air the curtains and empty the ashtray... "new beginnings, new beginnings" hums the darned toad impersonating Banquo near my window ledge...
Welcome to my world... feel free to drop in... no dogs allowed... one wishes to exclude toads as well but Banquo croaks his disapproval. Bring your own food. No entry fee for the married and siblinged...
And maybe tomorrow I'll post a picture of the toad...

No comments: