Saturday, June 30, 2007

Forecast Today

Today was once-in-a-blue-moon… if only it hadn’t been so cloudy maybe something would have actually happened… oh well… the weather’s looking up and maybe we’ll have a honey-on-golden-toasted-bread day next week… Banquo talks in whispers of the foretelling of a ruby-and-garnet day… but that I think is just creative-dyspepsia… though it would be a bit of an adventure… I vaguely remember the fuzzy crimson glow of one such morning when I was very young… very, very young I should think else the blaze wouldn’t be so misty… I also think that I had chocolate cake that day… either that or I almost fell into the cactus shrub near the driveway… either ways it was a smidgen of an adventure and I’ve liked ruby-and-garnet days ever since…

Amen Banquo… may the dyspepsia never leave…

No comments: